- The act of having the right, freedom, or ability to approach, interact with, or leave a certain location, object, or individual
- The lawful right of a landowner to go from their own land to a public road and to come back without any interruption
- The freedom or ability to acquire, make use of, or participate in a particular thing or activity
- An available route or method for reaching a specific location or thing
- The process of reaching or departing from a specific location
- An opportunity for a person to view or create a copy of a copyrighted work's content
- Due to the new security protocols, only authorized personnel have access to the server room.
- The property owner has maintained his access to the main road despite the new development nearby.
- The library provides access to a variety of online databases for its members.