- The act of achieving consensus between two or more parties
- The giving or delivery of something to someone when it's appropriate, deserved, or earned
- Being in a state of coherence, unity, or agreement
- A shared belief, perspective, or viewpoint
- An official act of consensus or agreement
- The occasion when an accepted offer leads to an obligation being completely discharged in the future even if the value of the relevant action is less than the original obligation
- The two parties reached an accord after lengthy negotiations.
- The school accords recognition to students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement.
- The new company policy accords with the latest industry standards.