- When a right or a claim becomes enforceable
- The process of increasing or adding over time
- The periodic accumulation over time, either as an increase or decrease
- Something that gathers or is owed after a certain period
- The act of recording in financial books as an accumulation
- The interest on your loan will continue to accrue until the debt is fully paid.
- Over time, benefits accrue to those who consistently save money.
- The accountant calculated the expenses that would accrue at the end of the fiscal year.