- An outcome resulting from an individual's voluntary choices and actions
- The neglect of a legal responsibility or obligation
- A firm decision or declaration made by a governing figure, legislative body, or court
- The process of implementing a determined decision or taking necessary steps
- The execution of responsibilities associated with a certain position or function
- The formal declaration of a decision or settlement by means of a vote or a court directive
- The new law became an act only after the governor's signature.
- The company was sued for its act of environmental pollution.
- In accordance with the act of the council, all public facilities will now be equipped with security cameras.