- The act of reaching a decision, either final or temporary, regarding the rights and obligations of the parties involved in a legal or semi-legal procedure based on the issues at hand
- An act of giving a verdict or settlement in a legal dispute, similar to the role of a judge
- A declaration or pronouncement issued by a judge or a court of law
- The process of transferring ownership of a property or asset through a court-ordered sale
- The act of making a legal decision, like a judge would
- The court is expected to adjudicate on this matter by next week.
- Their property dispute was adjudicated by a panel of legal experts.
- After hearing all the arguments, the presiding officer adjudicated in favor of the defendant.