- The organizing, conducting, and managing of something
- The lawful process where a court manages and distributes a deceased person's estate via an executor or administrator
- The act of managing the property of a minor, achieved by an appointed trustee or guardian
- The supervisory act with regards to resources held under a trust
- The practical implementation of public affairs, differentiating from the creation of policies
- A collective group of individuals within an organization, tasked with control duties
- A governmental unit or committee entrusted with administrative tasks
- The period of authority of an officer or administrative body
- Filing and sorting paperwork is a part of administration of a business.
- The administration of the deceased's estate was handed over to a trusted family friend.
- During his administration, the mayor implemented several new policies to improve the city's infrastructure.