- An individual assigned by a probate court to handle the division of assets of someone who passed away without leaving a will, or left a will without specifying a capable and willing executor
- An individual responsible for managing and overseeing
- The court appointed an administrator to oversee the deceased person's estate and distribute the assets among the heirs.
- As an administrator, his duty is to handle all the operations of the system.
- The administrator ensures that all processes run smoothly and according to the rules.