- A process through which one is allowed entry or acceptance
- The recognition of the truth or validity of a fact or statement by an involved party
- A previous statement or action made outside of court by a party that contradicts their trial position, potentially indicating guilt
- The defendant's admission of guilt was a turning point in the trial.
- After a comprehensive review, the board made an admission to the prestigious law school.
- The prosecution used the accused's previous admission against him as evidence for their case.