- Referring to the act of providing suggestions or recommendations on the best course of action
- The act of imparting relevant or necessary information or knowledge
- Implying the action of sharing wisdom or understanding based on one's experience or knowledge
- Refers to the act of seeking advice or guidance on a particular matter
- The lawyer was hired to advise the company on the potential legal implications of the new policy.
- The attorney will advise her clients about the progress in their case.
- He was appointed to advise the board on legal issues.