- A means via which influence is exerted or a result is achieved
- A willingly assumed relationship where one party acts in the interest of and is controlled by another when dealing with third parties
- The role and duties carried out by a representative
- The branch of law that deals with relationships between a principal and representative
- An organization mandated to conduct business on behalf of another
- An organization permitted by an insurance firm to sell insurance policies and provide insurer's services
- An organization given authority by property owners to find potential buyers for their property
- A government unit or department set up by law to manage the implementation of law in a specific public interest area
- The charity functions as an agency for the distribution of food to the less privileged.
- The real estate agency was responsible for finding a buyer for the property.
- The Environmental Protection Agency oversees the regulation of pollution.