- The process of combining different elements, such as damages, into a unified whole
- An assemblage of individual components that cannot be patented due to the absence of an integrated system or novel and beneficial outcome
- The attorney is working on the aggregation of all the individual damage claims into a comprehensive lawsuit.
- The new invention was considered an aggregation that couldn't be patented because it didn't provide any novel result.
- The judge ordered the aggregation of the multiple settlements into a single payment.