- The process or circumstance of achieving a mutual understanding or concordance
- Having a common point of view, consensus, or shared intent
- A formal declaration of the intent or promise of two or more entities to bind at least one of them to conditions that are typically settled through discussion
- The wording or document that encapsulates such a declaration
- The client had to read and sign the agreement before the lawyer could proceed with the case.
- In the business world, an agreement must be followed and respected by all parties involved.
- After a long negotiation, all participants reached an agreement.