- An act of making a statement, claim, or assertion with the intention of supporting it with evidence or proof, but it hasn't been proven yet
- A foundational component of legal procedure where pertinent details or facts are presented in a legal case documentation
- In the complaint, they allege that the company failed to uphold their contract.
- It was important for the plaintiff to allege enough facts to demonstrate a plausible claim.
- To establish liability, one must allege negligence in their lawsuit.