- A portion or share allotted to someone or something
- The amount of money provided to cover certain agreed-upon expenses
- Funds provided specifically for decreasing or enhancing a situation
- The act of giving someone permission or acceptance
- The company provides an annual technology allowance for employees to update their equipment.
- Her job includes a monthly travel allowance to cover the cost of commuting to different locations.
- The project was completed under budget thanks to a substantial material allowance.