- The process of organizing a group of people to serve on a jury during a trial
- The collective term for individuals who have been called upon to serve as potential jurors, from which the final jury members will be selected
- The court clerk began the process to array the jury for the upcoming trial.
- After the potential jurors were assembled, the array was then divided into smaller groups for final selection.
- The process of an array in court involves bringing a group of citizens together for potential juror service.