- A collective of individuals who are united by a common goal or shared interests, which can be structured informally or formally
- The action of engaging in interaction or maintaining company with someone else
- Involvement in criminal activity by sharing the criminal intent of the person who actually commits the crime
- The local association of small business owners held a monthly meeting to discuss neighborhood issues.
- Their regular interaction led to a strong association that proved beneficial for the project.
- Her clear association with the criminal's intent made her an aider and abettor in the felony.