- The process of acquiring a court order which instructs an authorized court officer to seize or assume control over an individual's property
- The act of linking or incorporating something as part of a whole
- The creation of a security interest in a property, thereby securing the right to foreclose on the property for debt repayment and exclusively exercising rights over the property against any third-party claims
- A condition where something, typically a rule or legal regulation, officially starts to apply or take effect
- The event when a security interest is formed, usually to ensure the payment of a debt
- The instance when something, generally a legal right, begins to apply or comes into effect
- The court decided to attach the debtor's property to guarantee the payment of the outstanding debt.
- To safeguard their loan amount, the bank has decided to attach a security interest to the borrower's house.
- The new regulations will attach next month, ensuring better protection for consumers.