- An understanding reached between two or more individuals where each party agrees on what they will give or do as part of a transaction
- An item or service that has been obtained through negotiations or bargaining
- An item, service, or deal that provides significant value in comparison to its cost
- The process involved in discussing the conditions of an agreement, such as a contract, in order to reach a mutual understanding
- The act of negotiating as a group with employers or other parties regarding terms and conditions of employment
- Reaching an agreement or settling on terms and conditions in a situation or deal
- The act of transferring ownership of something based on the agreed-upon conditions of a deal
- The buyer and seller reached a bargain to exchange the car for a sum of money.
- After much negotiation, she was proud of the laptop she had as a bargain.
- Though he didn't barter often, when he bought the antique table, it was undoubtedly a bargain.