- An advantage or profit received from something
- A provision designed to safeguard an individual by minimizing legal responsibility
- Monetary aid provided during times of illness, disability, retirement, or joblessness
- A provision or service covered in a retirement plan, annuity or insurance contract
- The benefit of having insurance is that it provides financial security during unexpected circumstances.
- In her will, she left a benefit to provide for her children's education.
- The company offers a range of benefits including health insurance and a retirement plan.