- An offer of a specific amount of money for a product or service
- The act of stating an amount that one is willing to pay or accept in exchange
- The process of expressing an offer or price for payment or approval
- The declaration of a specific price in exchange for an item in a transaction
- The written or verbally expressed cost that a contractor will ask for when providing materials or labor
- A chance to state the amount one is ready to pay for goods or services
- In the auction, he made a bid of $500 for the antique vase.
- The contractor presented her bid for the construction project to the committee.
- The art collector seized the opportunity for the open bid to purchase the rare painting.