- A proposal for a new law that is presented to a legislative body for approval
- A document used to start a lawsuit in equity court, outlining the claim against another party
- A legal procedure in civil cases
- An instrument used in the processes of criminal law
- A detailed summary of goods sold, services provided, or work completed
- A written document outlining the details of a transaction involving products
- Currency in the form of paper money
- A document that serves as evidence for a monetary obligation
- The legislature will debate the bill next week before a vote.
- She received a bill for her medical treatment from the hospital.
- Legal advice was needed to ensure the bill correctly reflected the terms of the real estate transaction.