- A professional service provided by a broker to buy or sell goods, assets or services on behalf of clients
- A monetary amount paid to a broker for their services, generally calculated as a percentage of the transaction's value
- The real estate company manages its operations primarily through brokerage of properties.
- Their brokerage was increased from 2% to 3% due to the complexity of the transaction.
- Online platforms are popular for eliminating the traditional brokerage fees associated with stock trading.