- A catalogue of legal cases that are prepared for procedural discussion or action
- A list of legislative bills or other matters, which have been examined by a committee and are now scheduled for deliberation by a larger assembly
- The process of scheduling a certain case to be heard on a specific day or time period
- The court clerk is responsible for the maintenance of the court's calendar.
- The legislative assembly's calendar includes several bills that need to be taken into consideration.
- Before the trial begins, the court needs to calendar the case.