- The act of loudly announcing or stating something
- The process of officially recognizing someone as a barrister
- An official request for the payment of a debt
- The request for the presentation of a bond or option for the purpose of redemption
- The act of demanding payment of money
- A formal instruction by the U.S. Treasury for depositories to transfer a part of its deposit balance to the Federal Reserve bank
- A notice given to a stockholder or subscriber to pay a contribution or a portion of subscription to capital
- The act of making a formal announcement or recital
- The company decided to call the bond for redemption before its maturity date.
- After graduating from law school, she was called as a barrister.
- The U.S. Treasury sent a call to the bank, instructing it to transfer a portion of its deposit balance to the Federal Reserve.