- The process of converting an expense or investment into the value that can be used in a company's operations
- The final monetary amount obtained from converting an expense or investment into a usable form for a business
- The sum of a business's obligations, which includes both the owner's funds and borrowed funds
- The complete monetary worth of a company's stock, either based on a set value or decided upon when the stock is issued without a set value
- The capitalization of the company increased significantly after a successful investment round.
- The business's capitalization represented its overall value and viability in the market.
- The struggle for small businesses is often in managing their capitalization.