- The act of providing an authoritative declaration
- The process of confirming the legitimacy or correctness of something
- The act of formally submitting, especially for review by a higher court
- The act of affirming something as correct, genuine, or meeting certain standards
- The process of assuring a personal check as to its signature and amount, usually through an official stamp on the face
- The act of recognizing a labor union as an exclusive agent for collective bargaining or representation
- The director will certify the financial reports at the end of the fiscal year.
- The court is required to certify the order for the appellate court's review.
- The certification agency will certify the labor union as the exclusive bargaining representative.