- The act of the employer subtracting union membership fees directly from an employee's salary
- Refers to the selection made on a tax return instructing a nominal amount to be used for a specific cause, such as political campaign funding
- The process of subtracting union membership fees directly from an employee's wages
- The new hire agreed to a checkoff system, allowing the company to take union dues directly from his check.
- During tax season, people have the option to authorize a checkoff, sending a portion of their refund to campaign financing.
- To streamline payment, the worker agreed to have the checkoff process for their union dues.