- A set of individuals or items sharing certain attributes or qualities
- Individuals who share a specific relationship with a person creating a will and are identified to receive a gift under that will, with their identities to be confirmed in the future
- A collection of securities, like stocks or bonds, characterized by similar distinctive features like voting rights or redemption priority
- Members within a group that are involved and represented within a class action lawsuit
- A category of crimes, formed by a shared trait such as the use of violence, or the stipulation of a maximum penalty
- The lawyer specified that the class of beneficiaries will be determined by the will.
- The class of stocks in company X offers voting rights, while class B doesn't.
- All of the consumers impacted by the faulty product make up the class in this class action suit.