- The action of bringing something such as a case, discussion, or negotiation to its end or completion stage
- Concluding a discussion or a negotiation about a particular subject
- The final process of entering into or finalizing an agreement, specifically in the context of real estate transactions
- When something comes to its conclusion or gets entirely completed
- Refers to an enclosed or bounded space or area
- During the negotiation, both parties decided to close the deal as they reached a consensus.
- Once the evidence was submitted, the case was able to close.
- After months of waiting, they were finally able to close on the house.
- The construction project will close after its final inspection next week.
- The house has a substantial close where children can safely play.