- An organized collection or summary of laws, usually grouped by topic or subject
- A lawbook that encompasses the law of a certain jurisdiction or topic issued by legal authority
- A group of rules or regulations set by an organization, such as a professional group, to dictate its industry or professional practices
- The criminal code provides guidelines for the punishment of various offences.
- The company developed a code of conduct that outlined the professional behavior expected of their employees.
- Cunningham referred to the building code to ensure his construction project met all requirements.