- The joining together of individuals, states, or specifically businesses with the goal of achieving a shared objective, often economic in nature
- The amalgamation of existing or new elements or parts that is eligible for a patent due to its ability to provide a new and useful result
- The businesses created a combination to maximize their profits.
- The combination of these two healthcare giants was expected to revolutionize the industry.
- The inventor received a patent for the combination of these relativity unknown elements.