- The act of inferring a judgment or opinion based on pertinent information
- A comprehensive wrap-up, normally found at the end of a closing argument
- The closing segment of an event or document
- A presumption or conclusion that lacks corroborating evidence
- The lawyer drew a powerful conclusion from the gathered facts in the court.
- His closing argument reached a dramatic conclusion, swaying the jury in his favor.
- The document was detailed, with its conclusion summarizing the main points.