- Events, actions, or processes that happen at the same time or act in conjunction
- Situations where identical insurance coverage is offered for the same property
- Circumstances when two separate entities exercise authority over the same subject or region
- The two managers have concurrent responsibilities in the project.
- The homeowner's adjacent buildings were insured by two companies under concurrent terms.
- The city and county governments have concurrent jurisdictions over the park bordering their regions.