- Real estate property where certain parts (like apartments in a building) are individually owned while remaining areas (like the common spaces in a building) are owned collectively
- Specific real estate property, like an apartment or a building, under condominium ownership
- The rising popularity of urban living has led to an increase in condominium developments.
- Under condominium ownership, each owner holds a title to their unit and shares the responsibility of maintaining common areas.
- Buying a condominium can be an attractive option since it often includes access to amenities like a gym or swimming pool.