- A term used to describe information or knowledge that is restricted to certain individuals
- A word signaling a close, trusting relationship, especially in situations where one person holds higher status or power
- Refers to data or details which, if shared without permission, could pose a risk to national security or public welfare
- In order to protect the company, employees were asked to keep all information regarding the project confidential.
- Their confidential relationship allowed them to share personal experiences without fear of exposure.
- Certain confidential documents are highly sensitive and their unauthorized disclosure could cause harm to the country.