- The process of affirming, verifying, or sustaining something to establish its validity, truth, or genuineness
- It is an object or action that affirms, validates, or substantiates something else
- It's the contractual process where a person voluntarily agrees to make an initially revocable or assailable agreement enforceable and irreversible
- A formal assertion that rectifies the invalid portions of an obligation, making them legal and enforceable
- The legal process of transferring a valid legal title of a property to an individual who is already in possession of it, or using it to enlarge an existing estate
- The court asked for a confirmation of the contract terms to finalize the legal proceedings.
- As a part of the property dispute resolution, a deed of confirmation was issued by the court to legally recognize the ownership.
- The credit card company required a confirmation of the debtor's consent to enforce the underlying credit agreement.