- The process of combining two distinct property-related interests or rights into a singular one
- An event where an obligation ends because the individual who was bound by that obligation acquires the right triggering that obligation
- When different goods or commodities are mixed or blended to the point where the original owners cannot identify or separate their individual property
- After their marriage, all of their assets underwent confusion and became joint property.
- The bank's debt was cleared by confusion once the bank became the owner of the collateral.
- During processing, all the harvested crops experienced confusion, making it impossible to determine individual farmer’s contributions.