- A term referring to agreements or decisions that are made by the willing participation of all involved parties, without the requirement of further action, like documented proof
- A term pertaining to actions or scenarios that are based on the voluntary agreement from all individuals involved
- The property transfer was consensual, with both parties agreeing on the terms and conditions.
- For a contract to be valid, it must be consensual and all parties must agree to the stated terms.
- Since the decision was consensual, the team moved forward with the new project.