- A cooperative arrangement or group formed by several entities, such as businesses, to carry out a project or undertaking that is too large or complex for a single member to handle alone
- A legal term describing the entitlement of a spouse to companionship, love, help, and intimate relations
- The local businesses formed a consortium to fund the community development project.
- After the accident, she filed a lawsuit for loss of consortium due to her spouse's incapacity.
- Several tech companies formed a consortium to develop new data privacy standards.