- Complies with or is permitted by a state or society's constitution
- Governed by, reliant on, or exercising power in accordance with a constitution
- Pertaining to a constitution or its interpretation, drafting, or modification
- The law under debate was deemed constitutional by the court, thus it did not infringe upon any rights guaranteed in the constitution.
- The constitutional powers of the executive branch include enforcing laws and appointing certain public officials.
- The constitutional amendment process was initiated to include more safeguards for individual liberties.