- A legally binding agreement made between two or more parties that creates duties and rights, and provides remedies for breaches of those duties
- A type of official document that provides insurance coverage as an agreement between the insurer and the insured
- The academic field that focuses on the laws that dictate how contracts are formed, interpreted, and enforced
- The act of formally agreeing to a set of terms and conditions, creating a legally enforceable obligation
- The act of arranging for goods or services to be provided under specific terms as outlined in a formal agreement
- The process of entering into a legal agreement, creating duties and rights for the parties involved
- The company is planning to contract a design firm to revamp their website.
- The new life insurance contract provided financial protection for her family in the event of her passing.
- He spent years studying contract law to understand the intricacies of business agreements.