- It refers to the process of altering something from its original form or function into a different one
- This term is used when an asset or property is exchanged for another asset or property that is of a different type
- The act of taking someone else's property and applying it to a different use
- The company decided to convert its coal power plants into gas-fired plants.
- After careful consideration, the investor decided to convert his stocks into real estate investments.
- The tenant was accused of attempting to convert the landlord's property without permission.