- It refers to providing a safeguard or reimbursement in case of a loss or damage
- It shows the act of acquiring protection, typically in the form of an insurance policy
- It indicates the buying of substitute goods when the initial vendor fails to meet their contractual obligations
- If the vehicle is damaged due to an accident, the insurance will cover the cost of repairs.
- Businesses often invest in insurance policies to cover potential losses or disruptions.
- When the supplier failed to deliver the raw materials, the manufacturer had to cover by purchasing from another source.