- The safeguard provided by an insurance policy against a particular risk or loss
- The specific risk or danger which an insurance contract is designed to protect against
- The tenant's insurance coverage offered financial protection against fire damage to the rental property.
- The business-owner carefully reviewed the coverage portion of the insurance contract to understand the nature of risks covered.
- Upon an unexpected earthquake, the home insurance provided ample coverage for all the property damages incurred.