- Pertains to any actions or activities that are considered a violation of the law
- Associated with the process of dealing with offenses against the law
- An individual who has taken part in an action that is against the law
- A person who has been found guilty by a legal authority for breaking the law
- The evidence found at the scene led the police to suspect a criminal act.
- In criminal law, prosecution is the side that represents the government in cases against alleged criminals.
- After the trial, the defendant was identified as a criminal due to the jury's unanimous vote.
- Being a repeat offender, the man became known as a high-profile criminal in the eyes of the law.