- The process of addressing a problem to eliminate or rectify the situation
- The application of legal processes to undo damages to a plaintiff's case stemming from procedural errors during a trial
- The act of correcting a defective contractual performance or delivery, or rendering it acceptable
- The reversal of a debtor's default in bankruptcy by reinstating the debtor and creditor to their positions prior to the default
- The task of eliminating or rectifying a flaw or defect
- The bank was given a 30 day period to cure the default on the loan.
- The tenant tried to cure the violation by paying the missing rent before the eviction proceedings.
- The attorney worked intensively to cure the procedural errors that were made during the trial.