- A tradition or routine that is widely accepted and followed in a certain area or institution
- The fees, charges, or taxes set by a nation's law on goods that are being imported or exported
- The organization, structure, or process set up to gather these kinds of fees or taxes
- The custom of offering a handshake shows respect and courtesy in business meetings.
- The company must pay custom before its goods are allowed into the country.
- The business was audited by the custom agency to ensure it paid all necessary import taxes.