- Conducting business through the purchase or particularly the sale of goods or services
- Entering into negotiation with the intention to reach a mutual agreement
- Engaging in the trade of goods or services for monetary gain
- The process or an instance of conducting business transactions
- A mutually beneficial agreement, such as providing testimony in return for exemption from legal prosecution
- They will deal the newly imported goods to customers in different parts of the city.
- The company's managers had to deal with the suppliers to find a compromise on the price.
- In criminal law, the defendant made a deal to provide key information in return for getting his charges dropped.