- The act of making a statement or announcement
- The initial statement or claim filed in a court of law according to the old common law system
- A statement, usually not made under oath, that establishes facts or conditions related to a legal transaction
- An unsworn statement presented as evidence in legal proceedings
- Something that has been formally or publicly announced or established
- An official statement issued by a group or government that outlines their principles, goals, or policies
- An estimate of the value of property for tax purposes, such as calculating duties owed
- Information such as the year, make, and model of a car provided for the coverage of an insurance policy
- A formal statement that sets up or gives notice of the formation of a legal entity, relationship, or status
- The court asked for a declaration of the value of the property in question.
- The group released a declaration outlining their main goals and principles.
- The homeowner had to update the declaration information for their insurance policy after purchasing a new car.