- Announcing or making something clear in an official, formal, or explicit manner
- Presenting a complete statement of someone's assets that can be taxed
- Specifying the worth of assets that can be taxed or are liable to duty
- Designating something as due or payable
- The company had to declare the value of all its assets to the IRS.
- The witness was asked to declare the details of what happened on the night of the incident.
- The judge asked the defendant to declare all relevant taxable properties.